The Raising Capital Summit 2022 will bring together founders and investors to discuss the outlook for investment in Irish companies in a climate of global economic uncertainty and a geo-political crisis in Eastern Europe. It provides a unique opportunity for founders and executives to hear from the investment community on how the environment is shifting and how this impacts their chances of gaining access to capital. The economic landscape is deeply uncertain and investors are trying to navigate much more risk compared with this time last year. Although market sentiment may not be as hot as it was in 2021, there is still a lot of activity happening.
The Summit is designed to boost your knowledge of capital raising options in the current climate, helping you make the right connections, discuss funding options and future growth pathways. It will explore how organisations can secure capital in a competitive landscape and outline the funding options and initiatives available to fund your growth strategy, including private equity, venture capital, debt finance, trade sale or a listing on the stock market.
The Summit will provide practical insights on the importance of understanding what success would look like for your business as this will dictate the type of funding and where it comes from, finding the right partner, how to structure the deal and bringing businesses to IPO. It will feature Spotlight Sessions and Case Studies from CEOs/Founders who have successfully raised different types of funding for companies both big and small. You will hear about angel investors, crowd funding options, debt raising, venture debt and more. So whether you are at the beginning of your entrepreneurial journey or the CEO of an established business come along to get advice and guidance from experienced investors on how to get your business off the ground, expand or transform it.
Our expert speakers will discuss how environmental, social, and governance (ESG) concerns are an increasingly important element of any fundraising decision and how recruitment slowdowns and hiring freezes by big international tech companies is impacting global and local markets.
If you are an investor eager to meet companies poised for growth or a founder trying to understand what funding you can get access to in the current climate, then come along to Croke Park on 16 November and learn how to take your business to the next level of your entrepreneurial journey.
- How to plan and prepare for capital raising
- Finding the right investment partner
- What funding options and initiatives are available?
- Determining your capital need
- How to give a realistic business valuation as market uncertainty continues
- How to get access to the funding and experience you need
- Pitching to potential investors
- How to structure a deal that will drive the growth and success of your business
- Embarking on funding rounds
- How are traditional lenders investing?
- Investor perspectives: what are the practical steps to successfully raise capital
- Entrepreneurs’ stories – the best and worst bits!
- What is the outlook for the private debt market?
- ESG – an increasingly important element of any fundraising decision.
- The impact of international tech recruitment slowdowns on global and local markets.
- Investment directors
- Seed capital investors
- Venture capitalists
- Private equity investors
- Angel investors
- Crowd funding investors
- Venture debt investors
- Asset Management Directors
- CFOs/Finance analysts
- Business development managers
- Corporate bankers/financiers
- M&A partners
- Management consultants
- Commercial and intellectual property lawyers
Have a look at the highlights video from our last hugely successful LIVE event:
2022 Sponsors and Supporters
This summit is organised by Business Post LIVE & iQuest.
If you have any questions, requests, or require assistance with your booking, please feel free to contact me: